Saturday, July 17, 2010

When life gives you lemons...

Ever have one of those months where everything seems to go wrong? Well I am experiencing one of those months. I prefer not to go into details, so you just have to take my word for it.
Let me put it like this, as the famous saying goes: When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But what if life is giving you a truckload of lemons and when you start to make lemonade you realize that you are out of sugar so you get into the car to go to the store, but the car won't start and its leaking coolant from the water pump. Know what I mean? Anyway, I am posting now, because I am starting to think we are finally turning the corner on our stressful month.
For some reason I have this idea that officially stating in writing that our rough patch is done, it will be. Okay, enough of that, back to work...

No comments: