Monday, December 14, 2009

Update...

So, I was a little premature on my last post. Just a little; 24 hours to be exact. I will be posting soon with more of the story, but I will make it brief for now for obvious reasons. At 6:19 a.m. 12/12/09, Jayden Rylee Becerra was born. She weighed in at 8 pounds 5 ounces. Just to give you an idea of how crazy the whole process went, I'll give you a few of the facts. Jess went into labor at 2:45 a.m. on 12/12. We got to the hospital at 5:15 a.m. and Jayden was out at 6:19 a.m. Jayden was in such a hurry that she beat the doctor to the hospital and the nurses had to do the job. For those of you doing the math, that's only 3 hours and 34 minutes from start to finish! I'll post more details soon.
Mommy and baby are doing great. Everyone is happy, healthy and ready for Christmas! I wonder what it means if our little girl already made such an amazing appearance. Broadway? Well, I guess every little girl has to bring a little drama...

2 comments:

Chris said...

Sorry it's late but congratulations! We want to see pictures!

Jaycee and Jayden's Mama and Dada said...

So. . .

Are you ever going to write another blog again?

Or is this blog history?

What do you do with all your time?

Having two kids is taking that much out of you?