Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sweet Teeth...

I love sweet stuff. I love chocolate, peanut butter, ice cream, and chocolate peanut butter ice cream! It shouldn't have been too much of a surprise that Jaycee would inherit my love for all things sweet. The funny thing about it is that Jaycee doesn't enjoy my taste in food. In fact, she prefers what mama is eating for lunch, dinner, or breakfast. She doesn't trust that what I'm eating she is going to like. She'll eat everything on Jess' plate but avoid mine like poison. With that said, Jaycee seems to make an exception when it comes to dessert. She will eat any dessert I eat any time. Jess doesn't dislike sweets, she just isn't as fanatical about them as me (and Jaycee). I know a lot of kids would rather eat cookies than carrots, so it isn't a shock that our little one goes for the sweet stuff. On the other hand though, its funny how she bends her own rules on eating for them. Now, if we could just get her to understand what a cavity is...

No comments: