Friday, April 16, 2010

Quick and gross...

Hopefully you aren't eating or getting ready to eat (that was a fair warning). So I was getting breakfast situated for Jaycee and I the other day. She had her bowl of Cheerios and I had mine. She was eating Chocolate and I was eating Honey Nut. She saw that I had something different, so she decided she needed some of mine. So she stood on the other side of my bowl and looked inside to figure out the best way to steal Cheerios. As soon as she popped her head up and hung her face over the edge of my bowl, she unloaded a sneeze that made the milk splash in her face. Now, for the gross part. I had just poured the bowl and couldn't justify throwing it away, so I finished eating it. Hopefully none of you think less of me than you already do, but when it takes 20 minutes to get situated enough to get my breakfast together, it was a matter of weighing the pros and cons. Add it to the list of "things that I never would have done before kids"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I dont know if I could add that to my future list LOL and yeah I'm gald I wasn't eating, Oma and I sure did crack up
~Amanda